Enquire about a CPD at your offices
CPD Seminar – Keeping Water Out: Waterproofing of Underground Concrete Structures
In today’s construction industry, where time is of the essence, a successful waterproofing strategy is imperative. PUDLO provides a committed waterproofing expert from specification to installation for your project as well as a 20 year warranty for the completed structure.
This CPD seminar looks at the waterproofing of below-ground structures. It will help you to understand the following topics:
- Explain the different structural waterproofing systems available and how they can benefit your project
- Understand specific design criteria and details for underground structural waterproofing systems
- Explain the processes and management of waterproofing projects and the importance of having a CSSW accredited surveyor take part in your project
- A detailed look at the relevant industry codes and standards, including BS 8102: 2009, BS EN 1992 Part 1 and Part 3 and NHBC chapter 5.4
- Relevant case studies illustrating how to get your waterproofing right, first time.
- The importance of workmanship and quality assurance systems
Please contact our head office to arrange a CPD seminar at your workplace on 01954 780687 or fill out the enquiry form above.