Enquire about a CPD at your offices
PUDLO delivers on your design
With over 140 years of history, PUDLO remains at the forefront of structural waterproofing, from tall buildings and tunnels to sewerage systems and basements in extreme climates and operating environments.
Waterproof solutions rely on more than just industry leading products; clever detailing and specification alone will not ensure the waterproofing is successful. PUDLO’s constant on-site QA team ensures that a watertight result is achieved.
We have an unparalleled understanding and passion for waterproofing that permits building design to push engineering boundaries with confidence. There can be no more reassurance of this than our industry-leading warranty (UK only) covering elements constructed using the PUDLO system.
The PUDLO systems provide the following benefits;
- Technical support spanning the complete project cycle by Tech-ICT and CSSW-qualified experts
- Assisting you with specification design and details
- PUDLO CAD details incorporated into project drawings as part of the PUDLO design process
- Quality Assurance – Each project has its own appointed TechICT qualified Site Inspector
- We provide a single point of responsibility for sub structure waterproofing as recommended by ICE
- BS 8102:2009 advises a waterproofing ‘specialist’ is appointed for the entire project
- High level of quality control ensures a leak-free structure
- Especially suitable for high water tables