In order to support our growth plans we have an exciting new Internal Sales Co-ordinator role. This will be supporting our external sales teams, across the business within our well established medium-sized organisation based in Bourn, Cambridge. The successful candidate will be able to help shape this new role as part of the team.
David Ball Group Ltd, based in Bourn, Cambridgeshire, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of structural waterproofing systems and sustainable cementitious products for the construction industry. The company trades through a range of brands including market leading PUDLO waterproofing systems and Cemfree, ultra-low carbon concrete.
The Internal Sales Coordinator will:
- Use construction lead generation online databases to identify and track potential opportunities for all brands across the business
- Work closely with the external sales team in setting up project and introductory meetings and CPD presentations
- Prioritise and co-ordinate multiple projects in an efficient and effective manner
- Monitor construction industry media to identify potential project opportunities and trends
- Promote and offer CPD presentations with specifiers with projects where our products can be used.
- Work closely with the marketing and technical teams to propose campaigns to expand our presence in the market
- Lead management and networking
This description is not exhaustive and is subject to review in conjunction with the post holder and according to future changes/developments in their role.
- Computer literate, competent at MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- At least 1 year experience in customer support or administration role
- Confident telephone manner
- Proficiency in English – Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Consideration will be given to relevant academic and vocational qualifications but there is an expectation of Grade C GCSE in Maths and English Language
- Ability to build rapport internally and externally
- Strong communication, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Results driven
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Positive and proactive attitude towards problem solving
- To build and maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and customers at all levels
- To be self-motivated and be able to work independently for a large majority of the time
- To be pleasant and articulate at all times
- Be able to work on your own initiative and well-organised
- NVQ or equivalent in Business Administration
- Previous experience in a sales office environment.
The role of Internal Sales Coordinator will be based at our head office in Bourn, just outside Cambridge. Normal working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 4pm.
If you feel this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for, please email your covering letter and CV to Deirdra.Bartholomew@davidballgroup.com.