David Ball Group Ltd based in Bourn, Cambridgeshire, is a leading manufacturer of cementitious products for the construction and civil engineering industry. Trading through a range of brands, including the market leading PUDLO waterproof system, the group has ambitious growth plans.
This is a newly created role and the focus of the sales administrator is to provide support for the sales and office team and ensure that our high levels of customer service are met at every stage.
- Support the Internal Technical Sales Manager with lead generation activities. These activities will include;
- Researching project leads on Glenigans, construction project lead generation (full training given)
- Prioritise and co-ordinate multiple projects in an efficient and effective manner
- Update the company CRM database (full training given)
- Support the Sales & Marketing function with general administration duties.
- Provide cover for sales order processing and invoicing
- Manage and process all export quotations
- Create quotations, process orders and arrange delivery as required for UK orders
- Co-ordinate all stationery requests
- Provide reception duties including post distribution, meeting room preparation etc.
- Book appointments for Technical Managers
- Provide administration support to Technical Managers
- Arrange and co-ordinate CPD seminars for Technical Managers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Produce weekly/monthly reports via the CRM database
Job Title – Personal Specification
- Computer literate, competent at MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- At least 1 year experience in customer support or administration role
- Confident telephone manner
- Proficiency in English – Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Consideration will be given to relevant academic and vocational qualifications but there is an expectation of Grade C GCSE in Maths and English Language
- Ability to build rapport internally and externally
- Strong Communication, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Positive and proactive attitude towards problem solving.
- NVQ or equivalent in Business Administration
- Previous experience in a sales office environment.
The role of Sales administrator will be based at our head office in Bourn, just outside Cambridge. Normal working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 4pm.
If you feel this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for, please email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com or alternatively apply here via the REED website