PS Primer Latex is a blend of acrylic polymer resins. The latex is applied to previously prepared substrate concrete, blockwork, brickwork, masonry or render before the application of PS Special Concrete Products.
PS Primer Latex is a Quality Assured product produced to British Standard BS EN ISO 9001.
PS Primer Latex comprises acrylic polymer resin in an hydrous matrix. Non-toxic, solvent free, water based system.
PS Primer Latex is a milky-white, viscous liquid, sweet (aromatic) smelling, non-toxic liquid. Ready to use. On drying, a clear, hard film is formed.
- To enhance the bond strength between substrate and cementitious repair materials
- To reduce suction from repair materials at the bond line
- To consolidate weak or friable cementitious or brick substrates
- To seal and protect cementitious surfaces from frost, acid, gases and chemical attack
- To seal and bond floor screeds to concrete
- To prevent the ingress of water along the bondline
- To reduce the permeability and enhance the durability of concrete
- To increase the tensile strengths of mortars and concrete
- To produce smooth and attractive finishes to concrete and screeds
- Ready to use
- Quick and easy to apply by brush, broom, roller or spray
- Can be supplied to cleaned dry, damp, moist or wet substrates
- Adheres strongly to all construction materials: concrete, steel, mortar, render, masonry, stone, wood, plastic and glass
- Will form a polymer film at low temperatures
- The resin will not break down or re-emulsify
- Water ‘soluble’ – equipment is quickly and easily cleaned with water
- Economic, non-toxic, user compatible and safe to use
The latex is applied to previously prepared substrate concrete, blockwork, brickwork, masonry or render before the application of PUDLO SYSTEM (PS) Special Concrete Products.