PS Concrete Repair is a specially formulated, pre-mixed cementitious concrete powder. The material mixes readily with water to produce a non-shrink, water-resistant repair material that hardens to give a high strength product.
PS Concrete Repair will provide a concrete repair with similar characteristics to the concrete surround once placed.
PS Concrete Repair is a Quality Assured product produced to BS EN ISO 9001:2000.
- Concrete repairs to reinforced concrete structures
- Load bearing and structural applications
- Repair and protection of concrete in marine environments
- Motorway bridges, viaducts and carriageway repairs
- To repair concrete floors, car parks, pathways, loading bays, roadways and motorways
- Designed to Department of Transport Specification for Highways Works
- Portland cement based, acrylic modified and microsilica enhanced
- Quickly and easily mixed, pumped or trowelled and placed
- Water resistant
- Will not segregate or bleed, and is readily pumpable
- Excellent mechanical strengths and good bond strengths
- Resistant to static, dynamic and vibrational stresses
- Shrinkage compensated, low-alkali cements equivalent Na2O below 3.0kg/m³
- Incorporates non-reactive graded sands safe from ASR attack
- Contains no chlorides, ferrous metal or other deleterious substances
- Economical, non-toxic and safe to use
Water-resistant repair material that hardens to give a high strength product.